PRODUCT OVERVIEWThis is a small, cost-effective band pass filter centered at 1575.42 MHz with a typical insertion loss of 2.9 dB in the pass band. This filter has excellent rejection specifications. Rejection at 1450 MHz and 1615 MHz for instance, is greater than 40 dB. The filter also provides power handling of up to a maximum +10 dBm and has an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C.
- GPS L1 signal reception
- Rejection of strong signals in Cellular, LTE, UHF and 915 MHz, 2.4 GHz ISM bands
- In the Lab or out in the Field
1575 + 7.5 MHz
Frequency Typical Attenuation
850 MHz 45 dB
1500 MHz 40 dB
1535 MHz 30 dB
1615 MHz 45 dB
1640 MHz 45 dB
1700 MHz 50 dB
- The filter uses SMA-F PCB edge mount connectors.
- Maximum DC voltage on input or output: +4V
- Maximum RF input signal Level: +10 dBm