GPIO Labs Return Policy
The following summarizes our return policy (the “Return Policy”)
To be eligible for a return, the product must be in the same condition that you received it, UNUSED, not damaged, and in its original package.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- A 15% restocking / re-testing fee applies to all returns
- GPIO Labs is not responsible for the cost of return shipping
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within a maximum of 14 days after order is placed
- To request a refund or exchange, please contact us
- Please do not ship the item back using the address on the return label