This is a small, Filtered ADS-B Low Noise Amplifier that covers both 978 MHz UAT and 1090 MHz with a typical gain of 14 dB in the pass band and Noise Figure of 1 dB.
This product has excellent out-of-band rejection specifications, provides power handling of up to a maximum +10 dBm and has an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C.
Please note the following precaution since the Bias Tee is installed. When powering the device using either the DC header or the USB connector, +5 VDC will appear on the RF output. If your receiver does not have a DC blocking capacitor on its input or some other form of DC voltage protection, this voltage WILL damage your receiver.
- USB powered
- Includes built-in Bias Tee so you can power this LNA remotely
- LNA can also be powered using a DC supply with a wide voltage range from +3.3 VDC to +20 VDC
- Low current consumption 30 mA
- ADS-B signal reception in a weak signal environment
- Rejection of strong signals in Cellular, LTE, UHF and 915 MHz, 2.4 GHz ISM bands
- ADS-B signal processing
500 MHz -18 dB
600 MHz -14 dB
700 MHz -13 dB
800 MHz 8 dB
900 MHz 14 dB
978 MHz 13 dB
1090 MHz 12 dB
1200 MHz 9 dB
1300 MHz 2 dB
1400 MHz -8 dB
1500 MHz -18 dB
Maximum RF Input Power
This filter uses SMA-F connectors